The heartbeat of Kilimanjaro is found in the mountain villages…Know More
This 6 days Machame route climbing the highest mountain…Know More
The Umbwe Route is widely regarded as the hardest trail…Know More
Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa and one of…Know More
Lemosho Route is a fresher route on Mount Kilimanjaro that…Know More
- All National Park gate fees
- All camping fees
- Rescue fees
- Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters and cooks
- Salaries for mountain crew as per guidelines set by ANAPA
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the mountain
- Hot drinks on the mountain Climbing permitWalkie talkie (Communication during the trek)
- Certificate for your successful summit attempt
- Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
- Government climbing taxes
- Private climb only guaranteed with 5 hikers or more, if your group size are 4 hikers or less will additional cost apply to have a private climb.
- Travel info pack
- Optional return airport transfers between Kilimanjaro International Airport to the lodge
- Items of a personal nature
- Compulsory tips for guides, porters and cook (average tip is anything from US$ 150 to US$ 200 per hiker – depending on number of days / how many hikers in the group and route chosen)
- Entry visa for Tanzania (US$50 per passport holder for most nationalities / US $ 100 per visa for USA passport holders)
- Health requirements (Yellow Fever – compulsory depending on how you travel to Tanzania, Meningitis & Hepatitis A optional but recommended)
- Optional travel insurance
- Personal hiking/trekking gear
- Airfares and departure taxes Snacks, personal medicine and water purifying tablets
- Meals & drinks not specified and snacks
As for VIP packages no more info as you can just write Specification for VIP trekkers and link it as you link before.
This is Tanzania’s second highest mountain standing at 4566m and like any other mountain requires acclimatization. We use Momela route, which leads to the summit.
DAY 1 Arusha to Momela Then Miriakamba
Distance: 1000m ascent to Miriakambahut 2514m
Drive from Arusha to Momela gate for clearance and start the trek, which takes you to a junction to choose between a long but more interesting forest route and a short but less scenic route. It takes 4/5 hrs [1000m] ascent to Miriakambahut[2514m].
DAY 2 Miriakamba to Saddle Hut
Distance: 3 hrs 4km
After breakfast, trek for 3 hrs [4km] to Saddle hut through steep pleasant glades and trees via Buffalo Swamp. Take the side trips to the Little Meru and the Rhino Point[3820m] if you deem fit. Dinner and overnight at the hut.
DAY 3 Saddle Hut to Meru Summit and Descent
Distance:– 4/5 hrs to The Summit 1000m
Early morning rise to trek 4/5 hrs to the Summit [1000m] and return via Saddle hut to Miriakamba Hut for dinner and overnight.
DAY 4 Miriakamba to Momela and Arusha
After breakfast, trek downs the last bit of the mountain to the gate to pick your certificate and be transferred to Arusha where the tour ends.
NB: Climbing gear can be hired at our Arusha offices.