The heartbeat of Kilimanjaro is found in the mountain villages…Know More
This 6 days Machame route climbing the highest mountain…Know More
The Umbwe Route is widely regarded as the hardest trail…Know More
Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa and one of…Know More
Lemosho Route is a fresher route on Mount Kilimanjaro that…Know More
- 2 Nights, twin-shared, hikers class accommodation in the lodges, with bed and breakfast (dinner can be arranged on request and at additional cost)
- Transfer from your hotel to starting point for your climb, and return to your hotel after your climb
- All National Park gate fees
- All camping fees
- Rescue fees (Kilimanjaro rescue team fees)
- Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters and cooks
- Salaries for mountain crew as per guidelines set by KINAPA
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the mountain
- Hot drinks on the mountain
- Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs & sleeping mat) (Not applicable on the Marangu route as all meals is served at the camps in designated mess halls)
- Climbing permit
- Portable oxygen (use in case of emergence)
- Walkie talkie (Communication during the trek)
- Certificate for your successful summit attempt
- Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
- Government climbing taxes
- Private climb only guaranteed with 5 hikers or more, if your group size are 4 hikers or less will additional cost apply to have a private climb
- Travel info pack
- Optional return airport transfers between Kilimanjaro International Airport to the lodge
- Items of a personal nature
- Compulsory tips for guides, porters and cook (average tip is anything from US$ 150 to US$ 200 per hiker – depending on number of days / how many hikers in the group and route chosen)
- Entry visa for Tanzania (US$50 per passport holder for most nationalities / US $ 100 per visa for USA passport holders)
- Health requirements (Yellow Fever – compulsory depending on how you travel to Tanzania, Meningitis & Hepatitis A optional but recommended)
- Optional travel insurance
- Personal hiking/trekking gear
- Airfares and departure taxes
- Optional but highly recommended Portable toilet (Portable toilet not allowed on the Marangu route)
- Snacks, personal medicine and water purifying tablets
- Meals & drinks not specified and snacks
- Optional Emergency Portable oxygen to be used in emergencies only, not as summiting aid.
As for VIP packages no more info as you can just write Specification for VIP trekkers and link it as you link before.
This 6 days Machame route climbing the highest mountain in Africa mt 5895 above the sea level. Our long experienced team will make sure you get at the top. Our camping gears are in high quality and highly recommended on trekking.
Day 0: JRO to Arusha: You are picked up from JRO and drive to Arusha just km 55 to be met by our manager for your climbing briefing and gears checking and spend afternoon at leisure, dinner and overnight at outpost lodge. Diner, breakfast
DAY 1 Arusha to Machame camp
Distance:– About 6 hrs
Drive to Machame gate which is only one hour and half from Arusha, we will have lunch at the gate or on the way toward the first camp. Walking for about 6hrs gradually ascending through the forested hills onwards to Machame camp (3,000m) for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2 Machame Hut to Shira camp
Distance: About 3,800m
Early in the morning you will cross a valley and a stream before ascending a steep ridge. The path then drops into a river gorge before you climb more gently onto the moorland of the Shira Plateau (3,800m). It takes 6 hrs to climb. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 3 Shira Hut to Barranco camp
Distance: About 3,940m
The path continues directly up the ridge towards Kibo, then turns right and descends into Barranco Gorge. Take 6hrs to climb to Barranco camp (3,940m) for dinner and night.
DAY 4 Barranco to Barafu camp
Distance:- About 4,600m
Crossing the Barranco Valley, climb the Barranco wall (not technical climbing), then follow the Kibo South Circuit. You will then turn left and climb up a ridge for about 2 hrs to Barafu Hut (4,600m). dinner and overnight.
DAY 5 Barafu to Mweka camp
Very early (2.am) walk start for the summit first to Stella point then to Uhuru Peak at 5,895m. After sunrise, descend down to Mweka Hut, the walk takes 6 hours. Dinner and overnight at the hut.
DAY 6 Mweka to Arusha
This is the last day of your climb. Descend to Mweka Gate where you will de transferred to Arusha to end your memorable experience.
|PRICE TABLE PER PERSON|
|2 PAX||4 PAX||6 PAX||8 PAX||10 PAX – 20 PAX|